ALL IN PERSON DINNER LECTURES HAVE BEEN CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Stay tuned for other educational opportunities
ONS Dinner Lecture Terms
If you sign up for a dinner lecture, it is with the understanding that you have read, understand, and agree to the following terms.
- SIGN-UP. I have signed up for myself only and no one else.
- HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. Attendance at dinner lectures is restricted to healthcare professionals. Accordingly, spouses and other guests who are not healthcare professionals may not attend this event.
- Registration FEE. I will pay the dinner lecture fee through paypal $5.00 member, $20.00 non-member at the time of registration. If my membership has expired, I will pay the non-member fee until my membership is renewed and in good standing. I alone am responsible for maintaining my membership.
- CANCELLATIONS. I will cancel myself through the event registration on the ONS website. The deadline for cancellations is 9am 2 days before the program. If I cancel after this time, I will forfeit my fee and maintain my ability to sign up for future dinner lectures.
- LATE CANCELLATIONS. Late cancellations need to be called/texted to the Board member listed for the particular dinner lecture as well as cancelled on the registration site. Registrations are non-transferrable, individuals showing up to a dinner under another individuals registration will be turned away and the seat will be given to individuals on the wait list.
- NO-SHOW. If I am a no-show to the dinner lecture and have not contacted the Board member listed for the dinner, it will affect my ability to sign up for future dinner lectures.
*$5.00 member, $20.00 non-member