The Houston Chapter of the Oncology Nursing Society is offering three competitive scholarships for nursing students interested in the care of patients with cancer. Each scholarship will be for $1,000 to be awarded in June to 1 undergraduate and 2 advanced nursing degree students. If you have received an academic scholarship from HCONS within the past two years you are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- One (1) BSN Scholarship
- One (1) Master’s in Nursing
- One (1) Doctoral (e.g. DNP, PhD, EdD.)
Scholarships to be awarded at the December and June HCONS Membership Meetings
Please complete the following:
- Submit a paragraph about your interest in oncology nursing.
- Deadline for submission is November 20, 2020 for Winter scholarships..
- Have one Faculty member where you are currently enrolled as a student submit a letter of support online at https://communities.ons.org/houston/new-item2/faculty-letter-of-support . If doing on line learning, the faculty members still have to be from that online school.